iTargeton.COM OFFERS SHIPPING METHODS BELOW:
OPTION 1: FREE SHIPPING
For products has no fixed shipping rates on their products page and order value is equal or above $50.00, we offer free shipping Canada Wide. Orders below $50.00 without fixes shipping prices will be charged $7.95 for shipping per order. Shipping cost to USA is $12.95 per order.
OPTION 2: IN STORE PICK UP – FREE
Customers can call us at 647-344-8448 and place orders for pick up.
OPTION 3: FIXED SHIPPING RATES
Some of our products have fixed shipping rates on their products’ pages. These products even have more than $50.00 in value; we will still charge the fixed shipping rates. The picture above is just a example. The actual fixed shipping rate, please see the product page.
OPTION 4: EXPRESS SHIPPING
Customers needs to receive products urgently, please choose this option. We will ship them either by Canada Post Expedited Parcel Service, Purolator or UPS.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE:
For some areas in Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Newfoundland and Labrador and all others, we may charge additional shipping after since shipping cost to these areas are very high. If customers don't agree, we will process refund.
COUNTRIES WE SHIP TO:
Canada: all types of products are able to ship to Canada since we are located in Canada.
and United States: at this moment, only ink and toner cartridges we ship to USA.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
iTargeton performs as a professional online products supplier.
We usually ship all orders before 3 PM EST on the same business day. Sometime you may expect a slight delay of 1 - 2 business days. During a holiday or weekend, orders will be shipped on the following working day. You can always log into your account and track the status of your order. We always enter customers' tracking numbers and order status into the customer's online account.
Our Default shipping method is Ground. For customers in Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba, 90% orders will be delivered in 1 - 2 business day. For other provinces, usually take 2 to 7 business days. If you need the product quicker, we offer expedited shipping methods such as 2-day air and next-day air (please call our agent for this service).
You may cancel your order anytime before it leaves our warehouse in Toronto for a full refund. If you cancel your order after its left our Toronto warehouse, we will deduct the shipping and return shipping charges.
After you place your order, you will be emailed an order receipt. Once your product left China, we will e-mail you the estimate delivery date. Or you can call us anytime to follow up.
Warranty policy will be shown on product page. Most of products have 1 year warranty
We take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal and others for payment options.
Our website has SSL Certificate which is small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization's details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser.
Paying through credit cards through our website is safe. Also we have $100,000 insurance for payment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All items under restaurant supplies can't be returned because of safety issue.
Terms and Conditions of Agreement
Please read the terms and conditions of use carefully before placing order or using WWW.iTargeton.COM site. By using this site, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Acceptance of Agreement
Copyright. The content, graphics, design, digital material and others of this site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights. You don’t have ownership rights to any contents through this site.
- Fraud. By registered as a member, you confirm that the information provided in to this site is true and that you agree to obey terms and conditions of use of this site. Please note that your account can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, violation of terms and conditions and abuses. Payment information (credit card information or other types of payment method information) you provided is true and correct. When you purchase products or services through us, you agree to pay purchase prices, shipping charge and applicable taxes.
- Limited Right to Use. To view, print or download any content of this site, we only grant you a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use, not for any republication or commercial usages. (Exceptions are granted only if we agree)
- Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit and delete any content on this site, including terms and agreement of this site.
- Indemnification. You agree to provide indemnification when you violate our terms and conditions. Indemnification includes attorney’s fee and our loss caused by your violation.
- Liability. The maximum liability to you under all conditions or circumstances is equal to the purchase value for goods and services.
- Merchant Site. We sue third party merchant site to apply payments. We don’t have right to control or operate the third part. You agree that payment through the third part merchant is at your own ricks. By this the payment of this site, you agree to follow the third part merchant’s policies. We are not responsible for information provided by you to the merchants.
- Contact. We reserve the right to contact the member when we determine there is need.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.